Forth Valley Social Enterprise Network (FVSEN) is a regional network of social enterprises and enterprising charitable organisations, operating across Clackmannanshire, Falkirk, and Stirlingshire. FVSEN is supported by the three local TSIs for each respective area, Clackmannanshire Third Sector Interface (CTSI), CVS Falkirk, and Stirlingshire Voluntary Enterprise (SVE).
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
FVSEN collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, postal address, etc.)
- Organisational identification information (Name of organisation, charity number, address, names of staff members, phone numbers, email addresses, social media usernames, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide FVSEN with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Complete Contact Forms
- Complete Newsletter Sign Up Forms
- Complete Membership Forms
- Complete Volunteer Registration Forms
- Register for any of our Events / Training
- Email enquiries to our main email address (admin@FVSEN.org.uk)
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
FVSEN may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Partners and referral organisations, who may have passed your contact information to FVSEN (normally with your permission)
How will we use your data?
FVSEN collects your data so that we can:
- To support and respond to enquiries
- Email you with information, signposts to further support, etc
- Record and track your organisation’s engagement with FVSEN, enabling us to deliver tailored support, etc
- Contact you via email marketing services to keep you up to date with latest news, information, events, training, volunteering opportunities etc that may be relevant to you and / or your organisation.
If you agree, FVSEN will share your data with our partner organisations and statutory partners so that they may offer you their services.
How do we store your data?
FVSEN securely stores your data on our IT server and database, managed by a professional third-party provider.
FVSEN will keep your personal / organisational for 2 years. Once this time period has expired, we will contact you to seek permission to continue to store your / your organisations data, and delete if appropriate.
FVSEN will occasionally send you information about our services, as well as those of our partner organisations.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop FVSEN from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email admin@FVSEN.org.uk
What are your data protection rights?
FVSEN would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. You are entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request FVSEN for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small admin fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that FVSEN correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request FVSEN to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that FVSEN erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that FVSEN restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to FVSEN’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that FVSEN transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – FVSEN uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 01259 213 840
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that FVSEN has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.